Dana Point, CA - Catalina Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Laguna Beach is where you want to be. Lots of great diving there. www.sandeaters.org divesite will get you descriptiions of the dive sites. I unfortunatly will be gone the entire month of June on miltary duty. Normally I would sam 'A PM to me will get you wet." but not in June. Sorry, but I imagine someone will join you for a dive.

wetrat:
OK theskull, I'll be driving through Dana Point on my way to the Sundiver so I'll give you a ride - as long as you promise not to kill me or something. :wink: Right now, we just need to make our reservations. All the information you need is here - June 24, 2006 Mo2vation Boat Dive.

Any questions you have after reading the thread, feel free to PM me and I'll try to answer them. Looking forward to meeting you! Do you have eyeballs? 'Cuz I can handle no body or skin or whatnot, but I couldn't handle just a skull without eyeballs.

Excellent! I'll make my RSVP today. Looking forward to meeting you, too--I can tell by your sense of humor that we'll get along famously. Promise not to kill you (I'll need a ride back, silly), and I do have eyeballs . . . theskull nickname has a very tame and humble origin.

theskull

theskull:
.....and I do have eyeballs . . . theskull nickname has a very tame and humble origin.

theskull

Phew! I'll make my reservation today too. Ya know - Pasley's right. As long as you are staying in Dana Point, it would be a shame not to do some shore diving in Laguna Beach. As your trip nears, let's set something up there too. Looking forward to meeting theskull! :D

wetrat:
Phew! I'll make my reservation today too. Ya know - Pasley's right. As long as you are staying in Dana Point, it would be a shame not to do some shore diving in Laguna Beach. As your trip nears, let's set something up there too. Looking forward to meeting theskull! :D

Excellent. I'm definitely up for that!

See you CA dudes in June,

theskull

Back
Top Bottom