Dana Point, CA - Catalina Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are two scubaboard events during June that you're more than welcome to join in on if you'd like.

There will be a Beach dive on Saturday, June 10th, if you scroll down to the bottom you'll see the schedule and as the date nears there will be a thread formed.
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=129725

and on Saturday, June 24th there will be a boat dive of scubaboarders.
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=123345

Do you know what weekend you'll be out here yet?

Mark

As previously stated, the Catalina Express runs daily between Dana Point and Avalon. There's also some decent shore diving just a few miles north in Laguna Beach.

Hey theskull,

Click here for average sea surface temperatures.

PM when you get closer to visiting and we'll dive with ya! :D

wetrat:
Hey theskull,

Click here for average sea surface temperatures.

PM when you get closer to visiting and we'll dive with ya! :D

I'll be there June 22-24.

I'll be free to dive June 22 from Noon 'til 5.
Friday June 23 from Noon on--could do a night dive as well.
Saturday June 24 all day long.

Will PM you when the date gets closer to check on your plans. Thanks for the invite.

theskull

theskull:
I'll be there June 22-24.

I'll be free to dive June 22 from Noon 'til 5.
Friday June 23 from Noon on--could do a night dive as well.
Saturday June 24 all day long.

Will PM you when the date gets closer to check on your plans. Thanks for the invite.

theskull
If you're going to be around all day long on June 24th, you may want to join us on our monthly Mo2vation Boat Dive. We leave out of Long Beach on The Sundiver to spend the day at various sites on Catalina. You can find out more about it here:

It's a great deal and it would give a whole bunch of us from SoCal a chance to meet you.

Christian

headhunter:
If you're going to be around all day long on June 24th, you may want to join us on our monthly Mo2vation Boat Dive.

theskull,

Great idea - you will love it! :D Sign up ASAP though, 'cause that one will fill fast!

headhunter:
If you're going to be around all day long on June 24th, you may want to join us on our monthly Mo2vation Boat Dive. We leave out of Long Beach on The Sundiver to spend the day at various sites on Catalina. You can find out more about it here:

It's a great deal and it would give a whole bunch of us from SoCal a chance to meet you.

Christian

If one of ya will offer to give me a ride from Dana Point, it's a deal. Of course, I would pay your gasoline expense for the car ride! I do have all day free and I'd love to go on the trip!

Any of your group willing to be my liaison to help me get a ride, make the reservation, and clue me in to exactly what I need to bring with me? If so, PM me on the board or e-mail me at deepblue@the-skull.com .

theskull

p.s. Any time any of ya are heading out Missouri way, let me know and I'll make sure you're set up to do some diving at Table Rock Lake, Bonne Terre Mine, or any of our other prime sites.

theskull:
If one of ya will offer to give me a ride from Dana Point, it's a deal. Of course, I would pay your gasoline expense for the car ride! I do have all day free and I'd love to go on the trip!

Any of your group willing to be my liaison to help me get a ride, make the reservation, and clue me in to exactly what I need to bring with me? If so, PM me on the board or e-mail me at deepblue@the-skull.com .

theskull

p.s. Any time any of ya are heading out Missouri way, let me know and I'll make sure you're set up to do some diving at Table Rock Lake, Bonne Terre Mine, or any of our other prime sites.
It's a couple of hours in the wrong direction for me, but maybe someone coming up from down south will be able to pick you up on the way.

Hope to see you there!

Christian

theskull:
If one of ya will offer to give me a ride from Dana Point, it's a deal.

OK theskull, I'll be driving through Dana Point on my way to the Sundiver so I'll give you a ride - as long as you promise not to kill me or something. :wink: Right now, we just need to make our reservations. All the information you need is here - June 24, 2006 Mo2vation Boat Dive.

Any questions you have after reading the thread, feel free to PM me and I'll try to answer them. Looking forward to meeting you! Do you have eyeballs? 'Cuz I can handle no body or skin or whatnot, but I couldn't handle just a skull without eyeballs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom