DAN Classes - a few questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gen732

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I've been looking into a few DAN classes, but looking for more information on them first. Basically, I have the same questions on each class. I've a prior EMT-B, so O2 administration and Advanced O2 (via BVM) are easy. The courses I'm looking at are DEMP and BLS Pro. Not quite sure what the differences are between them. Here are my questions though. 1. What are the prerequisites if any? 2. How long is each class? 3. Anyone have a suggestion as to an instructor or an instructor to stay away from (admit it, we all know that ONE person). Thanks in advance for any help and/or suggestions.

BTW, I tried the email an instructor via DAN. Asked the same questions, got answers to questions that weren't asked and none to the ones that were.

Geoffrey sutton is one I would suggest if you are one for a great time and willing to learn alot in the dan and emergency diving stuff.
206 999 4935, or email at dcsdiving@hotmail.com
good luck on your dan adventure.

HAPPY DIVING

Geoffrey sutton is one I would suggest if you are one for a great time and willing to learn alot in the dan and emergency diving stuff.
206 999 4935, or email at dcsdiving@hotmail.com
good luck on your dan adventure.

HAPPY DIVING

Where does he teach out of? I'm on the Kitsap Peninsula, so scheduling can get weird with going over to Seattle area sometimes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom