Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquabluegreg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Damai I Liveaboard
Cenderawasih Bay & Raja Ampat
July 22 - August 1, 2021

Save $1,000 - No Deposit Required
$4,950 PPDO Discounted

Underwater Photo Pro Brandi Mueller on this trip..!

upload_2021-2-28_10-27-34.jpeg

upload_2021-2-28_10-27-58.jpeg

This liveaboard trip to Cenderawasih Bay is a unique way to spend hours diving or snorkelling with whale sharks around the local fishing platforms. It is not uncommon to see the sub-adult giants leisurely swimming around the platforms in only a few meters of water. This trip is not just about whale sharks. Cenderawash Bay and the Manim dive sites are rich in history from the many battles between Allied and Japanese forces leaving the sites littered with submerged aircraft and shipwrecks. And we will explore some amazing remote reefs at Mapia close to the border of Palau.

Website Post: Liquid Diving Adventures | Damai I Liveaboard - Cenderawasih Bay - July 22-Aug 1, 2021 $500 OFF

Are you sure Indonesia will open by then, Greg?

You have some info to share in case we can’t get the visa?

Hi Dan, no I am not sure the Indonesian borders will be open for travel. I do hope they will. I have paid all deposits on this charter (and others) but I am NOT accepting any deposits from divers. If a diver is interested and believes they would do the trip if the borders open and visas are available, I am accepting a booking request with no deposit, just a reasonable intent to follow through if travel is possible. I do have some folks who have initial deposits and I have indicated I would refund or apply to any other trip should they desire. For those who have deposited and are interested in a future Damai trip, we will move reservation forward. I have tried to reduce the financial risk to zero for my divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom