Dallas Texas Diver - Anyone using Doubles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daylonious:
Got Certified about 2 months ago in deco and adv nitrox - looking for some more experienced tek divers to practice my skills, plan dives, etc - but basically make sure I don't do anything terribly stupid or forget anything. - Anyone in the DFW interested?

D.
Hi you still looking to dive with doubles at Travis?
I was thinking about going up to Travis Sat 11/05 and pull off some riverbed dives 140
range. If I can hook up with someone. My crew member had to bail cause of wisdom tooth extraction.

Let me know
Dave

I'm out this weekend - maybe next? (11/12-11/13)? We'll see if we can convince Loosebits to join after he's been spoiled in Cortez all this week.

D.

I dive with loosebits, doubles deep dives in travis, like he said, we go down pretty often but between his cortez and Cave diving comin up soon it will be a little while before we head back down to travis.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom