Dallas Texas Diver - Anyone using Doubles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daylonious

Señor Pantalones
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Got Certified about 2 months ago in deco and adv nitrox - looking for some more experienced tek divers to practice my skills, plan dives, etc - but basically make sure I don't do anything terribly stupid or forget anything. - Anyone in the DFW interested?

D.

My buddy and I are in doubles, we just started diving stages. Going to be doing adv nitrox/deco as part of full cave in March.

We have been heading down to Travis about twice a month and doing some deep dives (100 - 150) and did our first deco dive last weekend (well our computers called it a deco dive but with a gas switch at 75, we cleared before we hit the 1st stop).

Anyway, I would call us tech-in-training-wheels but if you'd like to come down there with us sometime, I'll let you know next time we head down (may be a while, going to Cortez next week and then cave diving in FL over thanksgiving).

loosebits:
My buddy and I are in doubles, we just started diving stages. Going to be doing adv nitrox/deco as part of full cave in March.

We have been heading down to Travis about twice a month and doing some deep dives (100 - 150) and did our first deco dive last weekend (well our computers called it a deco dive but with a gas switch at 75, we cleared before we hit the 1st stop).

Anyway, I would call us tech-in-training-wheels but if you'd like to come down there with us sometime, I'll let you know next time we head down (may be a while, going to Cortez next week and then cave diving in FL over thanksgiving).

Thanks for the response! Yeah, I'd love to come along with you guys next time. I'm not dry-suit certed, so it maybe a little chilly over the next couple of months at Travis, but I'm definately interested!

D.

Daylonious:
Got Certified about 2 months ago in deco and adv nitrox - looking for some more experienced tek divers to practice my skills, plan dives, etc - but basically make sure I don't do anything terribly stupid or forget anything. - Anyone in the DFW interested?

D.

Got certified last year in deco and adv. nitrox. Not too experienced in deco but willing to dive. Travis definitely sounds fun.

3dent:
So, where's this Cortez you are talking about?

Cortez aka Gulf of California. It's that body of water on the W coast of MX inside of the Baja penn. Lots of big fish.

loosebits:
Cortez aka Gulf of California. It's that body of water on the W coast of MX inside of the Baja penn. Lots of big fish.

Don't know why I didn't think of 'Sea of...'

You, my friend, are a bum. Color me jealous. I expect a full report with pix, video, souvenirs,...

Crazyduck:
And the home of the Humbolt Squid- YIKES!
<homer-simpson>Mmmm... squid...</homer-simpson>

No doubles 'yet',,,,,but did just pick up a PST E8-130 from a fellow Swamper who is in the process of re-kitting. I have a slung bailout bottle for deep diving Travis--no problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom