Dallas/Ft. Worth Divers: Happy Hour/Dinner August 1 @ Cozymel's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Folks!!! You ready for some good grub and great gab???

The Dallas/Ft Worth clan of the NDI Texas Swamp Diving Team invites any and all divers to join us for a Happy Hour, Dinner, and diving presentation at Cozymel's near Grapvine Mills Mall in Grapevine, Thursday evening, August 1.

I have reserved a private banquet room so when you reach the host(ess), just ask for our group.

After dinner we will have a short presentation on technical diving by Ron Carlo, a local Technical Diving International (TDI) instructor who offers instruction for everything from basic open water through decompression diving, advanced wreck, rebreather, cave, and much more. We will also arrange a show/tell/touch time with all of his accumulated toys so you will have time to ask questions about the gear and tek diving.

This event is open to all divers and non-diving friends and family. This includes any folks that just happen to be visiting our area and want to come see what all the hub-bub is about.

Questions or Replies?? Post them here! I look forward to seeing you there!!!
  • Who? NDI Texas Swamp Diving Team and friends and family and the curious

What? Happy Hour/Dinner/Technical Diving Presentation

Where? Cozymels at Grapvine Mills Mall (near intersection of Hwy 121, 25, and FM 2499, next to Trail Dust Steak House)

When? 7:00pm Thursday, August 1. Please arrive as early as possible so we can get your dinner order into the kitchen before they get slammed.

Why? Cuz if we're not in the water diving, we want to talk diving with your friends

How? Just show up!!

Mike,
Sounds fantastic....I'm there!!

What time does Happy Hour begin?

We will be hard pressed to be there at 7p unless Michelle changes her schedule.

I'll find a sitter too.

TwoBit

Sounds great...we've got it on the calendar. That's just five days after we get back from Roatan...we'll need a few drinks and good eats to help us get through another week back home! Looking forward to meeting some of you - finally. Thanks, Mike, for setting it up.

Had you and your Roatan trip in mind regarding dates. Definitely wanted to have you as part of our bunch.

Be sure to bring your pics with ya!

As far as I know, Lynette and I don't have any plans that night. Been far too long since we had a good swampster topside get together!:boozer:

Sandi and I will be back from Costa Rica by then so we plan on coming over and meeting you all.

Looking forward to it.

SeaHunt

Wanted to go but have a DM meeting that night.... How late do you think this might run as I might be able to swing by if the meeting get's out late....

Hard to say how late we'll be there....

Last top side meeting had some of us sitting in the bar until 11:00-ish after other bits of the group left.

If it's not out of your way, go ahead and stop by.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom