Daily report for TsandM & WADiverBob

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As I understand the plans at the moment, we are meeting a couple of folks at Lobos on Friday morning who are going to introduce us to the joy of diving with scooters. Friday afternoon is currently amorphous. Saturday, we are diving Lobos again with a mob, but probably scooterless. Sunday afternoon, we are going out on the boat (Escapade, I think?) for two dives. Sunday night, we mosey up to San Francisco with a car full of wet dive gear :)

And I expect the same daily dive reports like I gave. :D

Chuck Tribolet:
Say hi on Saturday at Lobos -- I'll be the big tall guy with a Boston Whaler -- IF I don't
come down with a cold -- it's feeling a little like that.

Don't forget to tell them of your unique blue drysuit. It's easier to recognize that than your height, Chuck :D

I think it is the under UNDER garments that are the most shocki ... er ... noticable :D

Mark

Chuck Tribolet:
I came down with the cold. ;-(

I won't be there tomorrow, but Adm. Linda will be with my boat and a buddy of ours,
Kawika Chetron.

Bummer Chuck! Unfortunately I also may be sitting this one out since we're in the process of trying to move in the next week or so. I'm hoping I can get finish a few things so I can get down there tomorrow.

I wonder if Lynne and Peter will have any strength left to post a report.... I hear they did Lobos today on scooters... Then a night dive.... so they should be logging on pretty soon

Well, we're finally back in the room, and it's almost eleven, so I'm not going to start a new thread and try to get pictures up and all. Suffice it to say that I survived trial by scooter, had my first experience getting well and truly rolled in the surf at Monastery (and Kevin got to put his rescue skills to good use!), and did a very pleasant hour long night dive at the Breakwater while HBDiveGirl and her buddy were demonstrating either enormous self-confidence or a total lack of good sense by doing their first scooter dive in the dark in a completely unfamiliar dive site . . . and having a ball.

I feel as though I've been run over by a truck -- Three shore dives in a day in doubles will do that to a person. Plus, Rick took the good viz home with him, so I've essentially been diving Cove 2 all day. But it's been fun, and the company has been fabulous (Thank you, Chris, Kevin, and Jonathan, for taking such good care of us!) and we had some really good food in the middle of things, too.

Longer report and pictures (including lurid photographs of me floundering in the sand at Monastery) await tomorrow and a bit more time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom