Daily report for TsandM & WADiverBob

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a great read ... thanks Rick and all his dive buddies for posting it.

ScubaBoard needs more of these.

Was hoping to make it back down there myself this month ... but between work and classes, it wasn't gonna happen.

Reading this thread was the next best thing ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Rick Inman:
We surface. Chris points the blades of the scooter towards me and says, “Hey, Rick. Can you do me a favor and look at the blade and see if it’s nicked? I think I might have nicked it up”

“Sure,” I say, moving my face closer to the blade. Yes, I really am that stupid.

And of course, as I get within inches of the blade, Chris sticks the end halfway underwater, hits the fan motor on, and sends a shower of water into my face.

Very funny…

:rofl3: That was classic!!! I wouldn't do that gag to just anyone but you're special so... :D All in good fun of course!

Very nice meeting you and your wife! GREAT diving with you! What a blast!

Mark is 100% right! It was all our pleasure.

Hey we got to have some "Morgans" coffee after all :coffee:

-Chris

Well, I have two days of work, then it's off to visit these wonderful people for real and in person.

They're going to get tired of entertaining Scubaboard visitors at this rate!

CALI68:
:rofl3: That was classic!!! I wouldn't do that gag to just anyone but you're special so... :D All in good fun of course!

Very nice meeting you and your wife! GREAT diving with you! What a blast!

Mark is 100% right! It was all our pleasure.

Hey we got to have some "Morgans" coffee after all :coffee:

-Chris
You know, the only reason I played along when you did it to me at the start of the dive was because I had my mask on already...

Peter and I have such a hard act to follow . . .

Man I guess I missed out on some good diving.... darn work. :)

Rick sorry to have missed you... maybe next time. great report.... It'll be hard to top your visit but I'm sure Lynne, Peter and Bob will have fun trying to

The Internet diving was the same last week as this week. You didn't miss a thing :rofl3:

Mark

Ben_ca:
Man I guess I missed out on some good diving.... darn work. :)

Rick sorry to have missed you... maybe next time. great report.... It'll be hard to top your visit but I'm sure Lynne, Peter and Bob will have fun trying to

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom