Dahab...need Friends!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mermaid 28

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,
Off to Dahab in a week or so doing my DM, only know a couple of people in Sharm,so if there is anyone out there who fancies meeting up and doing some stuff get in touch.
Byeeeeeee

I'm quite far away from Dahab mate... sorry but if you fancy to meet nice people go to Orca Dive Center and ask for Anabell or the crew there... you can always go for a beer with them in TOTA the Bar-boat...

Enjoy Dahab... I miss that place soooo much....

Mermaid 28:
Hello,
Off to Dahab in a week or so doing my DM, only know a couple of people in Sharm,so if there is anyone out there who fancies meeting up and doing some stuff get in touch.
Byeeeeeee

diversjobs:
I'm quite far away from Dahab mate... sorry but if you fancy to meet nice people go to Orca Dive Center and ask for Anabell or the crew there... you can always go for a beer with them in TOTA the Bar-boat...

Enjoy Dahab... I miss that place soooo much....

Thanks! I'm not the kind of girly to sit around and not have fun!! It would be good though to pretend that i knew loads of peeps and was really popular!!

I'm probably going to go to Dahab end of August to do my DM...let me know how it goes (who are you doing yours with?)

srbsep:
I'm probably going to go to Dahab end of August to do my DM...let me know how it goes (who are you doing yours with?)
Ola, Hopefully i will still be there in august/sep.... or i may be back in a week!! Depends on how crap i am! Doing DM with poseidon, they have been pretty helpful so far, fly out a week on sat and getting nervous now. Who are you doing yours with?
anyway will keep you posted, unless i drown then it might be a bit of a problem!

Mermaid 28:
Ola, Hopefully i will still be there in august/sep.... or i may be back in a week!! Depends on how crap i am! Doing DM with poseidon, they have been pretty helpful so far, fly out a week on sat and getting nervous now. Who are you doing yours with?
anyway will keep you posted, unless i drown then it might be a bit of a problem!

I did my DM with them, don't worry you'll have a great time.. just remember keep a finger in the mask for your snorkel test.... PM me if you have any questions
Mike

Mermaid 28:

Hopefully Emperor...I know they are the "BIG company" but lots of people here say good things about them, and they have been quite helpful to me too, and they are going to offer me and internship f I do ok (free dives!) I'd really like to get some feedback on places to stay and hang out in Dahab so do keep us posted!
Good luck!! :10:

Mwright15:
I did my DM with them, don't worry you'll have a great time.. just remember keep a finger in the mask for your snorkel test.... PM me if you have any questions
Mike

i will no doubt be in touch asking you various stupid questions about physics, not only am i very blonde it is a complete cover up because in fact i am really thick!

srbsep:
Hopefully Emperor...I know they are the "BIG company" but lots of people here say good things about them, and they have been quite helpful to me too, and they are going to offer me and internship f I do ok (free dives!) I'd really like to get some feedback on places to stay and hang out in Dahab so do keep us posted!
Good luck!! :10:
I like emperor, did consider them but know a few of the guys so thought it would be best to go where no one knows me....then i can really make an impression!! I will let u know what i find...i may be living in a tent with my new friends... camels and goats

Mermaid 28:
Hello,
Byeeeeeee

Hi, are you in Sharm? ive been searching scubaboard to find people in sharm, because it looks like i will be going out there to dive alone, im hoping i can find some people on here already there or about to go? in the last 2 weeks of august.

Aatif - London

Back
Top Bottom