Daddy's new dive buddy! (8 lbs, 11oz's)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s

Contributor
Reaction score
Well I've been meaning to post this for a while but wanted to get a pic uploaded.

Wanted to announce that I've got a new Dive Buddy.... or will have in 10 or 15 years when he gets certified!

My wife delivered our first child Matthew a few weeks back. He wa 8 pounds 11 ounces. Both are doing great. :D :banana:

Here's a pic of not too long after he was born.
DSCN1125s.jpg

Call Tobin - he can probably gin up a super extra small Back Plate and tiny wing!

May there be a lobster this large in your near future (my homage to Kyle....)

Congrats, man. :babycrawl

---
Ken

Is it too early to start him on DIR training?

I was thinking a spare pacifier on a surgical-tube bungee around the neck would be the way to go... :D

mike_s:
Is it too early to start him on DIR training?

I

I'd say it's too early. The only most important thing that begins with "T" in his life right now isn't "team"...if you get my drift....:D

Congrats Mike :D I was wondering when you wife was gonna pop out that kid, Vortoberfest was awhile back!

Congrats! As a new Grandfather I too am waiting for my Lil' dive buddy to come of age...:)

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom