Daddy's new dive buddy! (8 lbs, 11oz's)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rubberduck:
Congrats Mike

My daughter turns 2 months next week so I understand about the lack of spare time.

I love the lobster costume you got her in. I saw the pics you had of her "on the plate". I almost bought the same costume last month for ours.

Flodiver:
Hey Mike - haven't been on the board in a few days. Congrat's

Shaun

Hey Shaun! How's your new baby doing? I actually thought about you guys the other day when we were going into Babies-R-Us to spend another lump of funds there.

I thought I had missed the announcement. Is he coming to the Jetties soon :D ?

Congrats Mike. I know how I felt when my little girl was born. It was the greatest feeling on Earth,even better than ScubaLOL and that's hard to beat.

Mike -

She's doin great!! Into everything like any 15 month old. We are just a little baby factory over here now. We got back from China in June - wife get's pregnant in July.

Anyone want to by some scuba equipment? :)

Congrats Mike! I have a bun in the oven right now. I can't wait till LilB comes out. Either way, LilB will be my dive buddy too! :)

Michael

Thanks All!

SeaYoda:
I thought I had missed the announcement. Is he coming to the Jetties soon :D ?

I told the wife you asked that.... she said she hopes for us to come back down there soon. (though I don't know if I'll get her to the jetties...)

Flodiver:
Mike -

She's doin great!! Into everything like any 15 month old. We are just a little baby factory over here now. We got back from China in June - wife get's pregnant in July.

Anyone want to by some scuba equipment? :)

Wow! I didn't know that... I guess I'll be seeing you at Babies-R-Us a lot more now!

BTW... Greg at SDI is going to adopt a baby from China and a couple from Decatur that I know just got back from adopting one there.

mwhities:
Congrats Mike! I have a bun in the oven right now. I can't wait till LilB comes out. Either way, LilB will be my dive buddy too! :)

Michael

Wow! Congrats! We're going to have to have a Deep Dixie Diver Baby-Day at the Quarry!

mike_s:
Wow! Congrats! We're going to have to have a Deep Dixie Diver Baby-Day at the Quarry!

Sounds good to me! I'm sure my wife would like to go and show off the baby and go shopping.

Michael

Back
Top Bottom