Dad Needs Advice With Daughter’s Wedding & Honeymoon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lol @ submariner. Oldbear- excellent response

• Budget - 30-day dive expedition to the South Pacific might be a little overboard...but I would love it.:whistling:

Cheers,

~Me~
:wavey:

So my husband and I could easily do a vow renewal for our 35th next year....... you want to adopt me? We could outdo our $75 wedding and Holiday Inn stay easily with your ideas. :)

May your time of planning and waiting and advising be a sweet stress-less time with your daughter.

Call me obtuse, but shouldn't this have been in a non-diving forum somewhere instead of here?
Well, it's not entirely non-diving related, and people seem responsive (e.g., nobody else seems to mind), so IMO it's fine here, but I can't weigh in officially, given that I'm involved in the thread as a regular member. Thus I can't respond to your post report either--let me see if I can nudge somebody else to reply to that for you.

Well, it's not entirely non-diving related, and people seem responsive (e.g., nobody else seems to mind), so IMO it's fine here, but I can't weigh in officially, given that I'm involved in the thread as a regular member. Thus I can't respond to your post report either--let me see if I can nudge somebody else to reply to that for you.

Quero,

I am good with moving the thread or even closing it...there are absolutely no hard feelings here...it is Christmas time so I am filled with Joy and Love this week :xmas_2:

The thread has provided me with a new perspective on how to handle an event that is in the future and not immediately.

Thanks to all...

Cheers and happy bubbles,

~Michael~

Very warm reply, Michael! Nevertheless, I can't even move it elsewhere. Some other mod or admin person who isn't involved will have to make a decision and carry it out.

Happy holidays to you and yours from a tropical paradise where it doesn't feel like Christmas one bit (though I did buy a Santa hat today to wear on my dives on the 25th with a California group that's coming in and with whom I'll spend a week on a liveaboard).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom