Dacor Omni Pro Repair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba2321

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a Dacor Reg and Computer. I have owend it all since new and have taken amazing care of it. I have not dove in a few years. So I changed out the battery in the Omni pro and no the screen comes on. It counts down like it always does. Then it starts beeping and then turns off. I am not sure what is wrong. Is there anyone that can help me or fix it! Its not even that old! Please let me know!
Thank you!

Hello,
I have a Dacor Reg and Computer. I have owend it all since new and have taken amazing care of it. I have not dove in a few years. So I changed out the battery in the Omni pro and no the screen comes on. It counts down like it always does. Then it starts beeping and then turns off. I am not sure what is wrong. Is there anyone that can help me or fix it! Its not even that old! Please let me know!
Thank you!

Hi, I am having the same issue wilth mine (Dacor Omni Pro) Did you ever figure out what the problem was?

Back
Top Bottom