Dacor 2 gauge console

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all.
I have some questions about a gauge console that was given to me. I have not had the opportunity to use this gear yet, I am trying to replace a bunch of high end gear that was stolen. I am trying to put together a reg set that is dependable but won't hurt as bad if something happens to it.
I purchased a Scubapro MK2 with 2 Scubapro R190 regs and a Dacor 2 gauge console came with it. I don't know anything about the console. The top gauge shows depth in feet. There is what looks like a LCD screen and a red led on the bottom gauge (pressure) with a temperature gauge. There is a button on the side which can be pressed, but I have no idea what it operates. There also appears to be a speaker or pressure sensing unit on the back. I wish I could put a picture on here to help with identification. The whole console is rectangular shaped.
Can anyone give me info on these gauges? Are they worth keeping? Can they be repaired if something is wrong with them? Do they require batteries? Are they any good?
Thank you, I appreciate your time.
Tim

If you have the gauge I'm thinking it is than the spg has a bottom timer built into it. It probably works if you change the battery; but if you don't, you still have a spg and depth gauge, as they will work without the battery.

I recently purchased a Dacor console with the round gauges (depth & SPG) It is similar to the square gauges. The LCD screen is a bottom timer. The "speaker" window on the back is a pressure-activated switch that turns the bottom timer on when you submerge. Took me a while to figure it out, but I was able to take mine apart and inside was the battery. I believe it was a CR 1/3N.

Back
Top Bottom