Air Integrated Console w/transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Customer needs a replacement console computer, and requested air integration in addition to an analogue pressure gauge.
I have searched most manufacturers and I don't see that anything like this exists.

Does a console computer exist which has air integration with a transmitter? Can I make something fit in the console?
The console in question is originally a Sunnto Companion.

I am not aware of anything that will work like this, but the customer doesn't want a wrist computer, and doesn't want to give up the analogue gauge. They also do not want two hoses. Please let me know of any thoughts.

That’s an abomination! Unclean! Unclean!

😂🤦‍♀️

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I love accumulating **** got a box of consoles coming from Buddhasummer directly

D0D50597-F232-4DAA-9250-4DC6021438C7.jpeg

Got no wife got no husband, anyone got any ****

Sure get a puck computer like a Suunto Vyper Novo which is air integrated via a transmitter and install that into the depth gauge part of the console. Have to remove the wrist mount bits but it should fit into the console boot.
He already has a console with depth and a computer spot. If the Vyper Novo fits in where the old Sunnto model fits, that would be great. Might have to get the file out... Thanks!

my guess is no (but maybe)...

I don't know the size of the unit that was in the console, but the integral band mounts and minimal flat ring on the top make it appear console mount unfriendly.
1672350522379.png

1672350786620.png

you are also going to likely be challenged with the data/charge port...

my guess is no (but maybe)...

I don't know the size of the unit that was in the console, but the integral band mounts and minimal flat ring on the top make it appear console mount unfriendly.
View attachment 761386
View attachment 761389

you are also going to likely be challenged with the data/charge port...

That suunto takes a battery, so you wouldn’t need to pull it out to charge it.

Back
Top Bottom