'da Museum...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
...I've been to the Museum many, many, many times to eat. It's one of our favorite places, but we've never visited any of the exhibits.

From what I have observed, it looks like you by a ticket for each individual exhibit room? i.e.: The History room, modern art room and so on...

Does anyone know what the tickets cost? I think they are pretty cheap, $2-3/room, but never knew for sure.

gracias!

Hey sharky60. You only pay once for the whole museum. I did however tip the lady on the outdoor Mayan display, because she really gave us a good tour and talk.
I think it was a couple of bucks for the museum and we thought it was worth it.
Actually surprised that you never have been there.

Hey sharky60. You only pay once for the whole museum. I did however tip the lady on the outdoor Mayan display, because she really gave us a good tour and talk.
I think it was a couple of bucks for the museum and we thought it was worth it.
Actually surprised that you never have been there.

like i said, we eat there every trip, the waiters know us very well & we have been to the back to see the "mayan house" but that's it as far as actually "going" to the museum. I'm doing a lot of book research and think I should give it a good visit.

Side note at the Museum and only there you can buy a week long pass for ALL the parks and the museum. Like two trips to Chankanaab or Punta Sur and you paid for it and are saving money. Covers all of them.

Side note at the Museum and only there you can buy a week long pass for ALL the parks and the museum. Like two trips to Chankanaab or Punta Sur and you paid for it and are saving money. Covers all of them.
How much is that pass?

Very cool. Never been to Punta Sur Park either. Will it also get you onto San Gervasio ruins? ...& how much?

Very cool. Never been to Punta Sur Park either. Will it also get you onto San Gervasio ruins? ...& how much?

$35 for the week. I believe San Gervasio and Discover Mexico are included too

Ok, the wife LOVES Punta Sur. Hire a Kayak guide to drag you out to the reef and snorkel. She said it was terrific and they saw nurse sharks, turtles etc. Said it was the closest to a good dive as she ever experience snorkeling. And with the pass, you can go a couple hours in the afternoon or whatever and not feel like you are losing money on a full day admission.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom