DA Aquamaster?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MARK74

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello guys, I've been a member of ScubaBoard for a relatively short time but I've been reading this wonderful forum from which I've learned so much for a long time. I'm rereading some old posts and DA Aquamaster's interventions are magnificent, without forgetting so many teachers here like halocline, couv, rsingel and of course my compatriot Luis H, left me many unnamed but no less important.
My question is, what happened to DA Aquamaster? I see that his last intervention was in 2020 I think.
For what it's worth DA Aquamaster, I'd love to read you again.

A greeting to all, ahh and Simón I had not forgotten about you.

I think he died.

If so, I am very sorry.​

I do not want to speak for DA Aquamaster, but he is alive and well and has moved on to another obsession.

Uggg
I just bought my first stage and primary 2nd from my local dive shop. What should have been a happy experience was actually pretty upsetting for me. I ask too many questions and really frustrate the dive shop owner who thinks I’m discounting his 30 years of experience. I’m not, I trust what he says and his experience. I’m just a need to know why and what the difference are so I can make a decision based on my strengths and weakness as not only a new diver, cold water diver but as a mature plus sized diver pushing 50 and have arthritis in my hands if that helps. I want to know why I’m paying more or less for one piece over another and the strengths and weakness one hold over the other and

I’m pretty set on @scubapro and today bought the first pieces I know I am set on. The mk25 and G260.
I’m looking at my secondary primary now and am wondering what the of difference is between the R195 and R095. I realize one is smaller than the other but how does that affect the workings.

Back
Top Bottom