Cypress Springs divers pics 1/22/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Here are a few friends from the dive on 1/22/05

darcy - Doing the "cavern crawl"

26242wmcrawl.jpg

eanxgirl - Checking out the bottom of the basin with buddy darcy watching from above

26242girltalk.jpg

SuPrBuGmAn and WaterDawg - swimming the shallows

26242divers.jpg

The whole crew - before the canoe ride and dive
outhole, SeaYoda, eanxgirl, SuPrBuGmAn, darcy, WaterDawg, Jason

26242crewcomp2.jpg

Great pics as always :) I still preffer the 'feet-first' group shot picture though :D

Ready for another go-round at Cypress? 13th of Feb? Got a thread in the FLCD, Trips&Happs forum.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Great pics as always :) I still preffer the 'feet-first' group shot picture though :D

Ready for another go-round at Cypress? 13th of Feb? Got a thread in the FLCD, Trips&Happs forum.
I had corrective Photoshop surgery on my feet :D.

I posted to your Vortex/Morrison thread - I'm OK for the Saturday but not the Sunday.

That's quite a crew!

Love your springs pictures!

What was the water temp that day?

Nice and clear pics !!

Great shots guys, I wish I could make the next trip. One of these days I'll get down there and dive Cypress. The pictures ya'll always bring back make me drool. I was wondering if it would be feasible to kayak there from one of the launches? Might help some of the kayakers out there decide a cheaper method to get to the site.

Matt

You could defintely kayak to the site, I'm sure it'd be easier than canoeing there...

I've been getting more and more interested in purchasing a kayak, I believe SeaYoda is as well. I'd much rather jump on an Ocean Kayak with my own gear then pay $25(half the cost of a canoe rental) at Vortex before driving out to the boat launch.

Back
Top Bottom