Cypress Springs 3-5-05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WaterDawg:
http://www.caveadventurers.com/

Edd should be able to tell you all you need to know about the pond.

Thanks

SCUBADIVINERIK:
I might be down if my regs and gauge ever gets out of the shop. Still waiting on the new SPG. If its done Friday I will be down. If not it looks like the next weekend for me. Maybe I should just pull it out and get it done at Vortex.

Hope to see you there bright an early 8AM at the Vortex, don't forget the time change this go-round.

low-water-mark:
If I can join you guys on Sunday, that would be great!... Would you be diving the cypress or the morrison? And anywhere on the website I can get the springs' address as I probably try to use mapquest to get driving directions...

Sunday is looking good for a Morrison dive - we are diving Cypress Saturday.

To get to Morrison, go south on 81(instead of north towards Vortex) from I-10. Take a left on 181(east) and head down a couple of miles. Take Morrison Springs Rd to the right(there is a small dive sign) and follow it until it deads in at the spring head. Bring everything you need to dive, there isn't a shop, no rentals, no compressor, but there is water :wink:

WaterDawg:
I really want to go to Morrison, we'll see.

Me too - water levels look decent enough - so lets do it :D

Meet at Morrison at 8AM Sunday?

Looks like I'll be doing the fam thing all weekend. I can't even join you guys for a beer. :frown: It's gonna be a regular family reunion in SOUTHPORT for me, yee-haw! At least they have actually paved the road I grew up on LOL. You can take the girl out of Southport but you can't take Southport out of the girl. Have a good time this weekend. Hope the rain stays away for Morrison to clear up.

I heard the engineer at work saying if it rains only one inch around here it changes the water table by an entire foot. Can you believe that?

SuPrBuGmAn:
Me too - water levels look decent enough - so lets do it :D
Meet at Morrison at 8AM Sunday?

Is that CST or EST? Here in PCB we are in CST. I may end up joining you guys on Sunday, especially if I don't get to dive tomorrow.

CST - making it a bit easier for you.

Predictions look good for atleast a decent dive :) Won't be the best conditions, but it can be far worse.

darcy - I can believe it - I watch the dang-um river jump up and down constantly nowadays with even the slightest damned rain. My life is determined by water charts! :(

Should have a good showing of ScubaBoarders next weekend at the St. Andrew jeddies, glad you can make it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom