Cypress Springs 3-5-05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will do Tom :D

SeaYoda - new camera should be here by Wednesday :D it'll get its maiden voyage saturday - hopefully without wet reprecussions this time! *knocks on wood*

SuPrBuGmAn:
...new camera should be here by Wednesday :D it'll get its maiden voyage saturday ...
I hope the water is clear enough to take pictures of something other than Iced Tea :D.

It actually came in Monday, not sure why it was early, but I got to reaquaint myself with the manual controls today :)

I'm hoping for decent visibility - NOAAs showing ~6.5' at Morrison, should provide atleast SOME visibility :D

Missed out on morrison this past weekend due to a pretty bad cut across my fingers that required 12 stitches and the doc said it wouldnt be wise to dive for a few days - he said it'd be cool for this weekend though :)

looking to dive cypress on the 5th and morrison on the 6th(sunday) - i'll probably end up camping out :)

Tell the truth - were you daydreaming about Morrison when the accident happened? :D

i was in a hurry that day - couldn't wait for the weekend of diving :(

as soon as it happened, after the initial cussing, thoughts about diving morrison started going through my mind about whether the docs would allow me to dive :(

Ouch that sucks Mat. I had a good feeling you were in a hurry. We all were Friday. Kyle was telling his boss.. "That crap will have to wait till Monday, I'm outta here..". That's just the way it goes. Missed you out there bud. We dedicated our first dive to you. :)
Looking forward to diving with you soon,

Matt

Your a trooper matt, Next thing you know youll be postponing surgeries till winter and such.

Dude that cut looks crazy! Congrats on keeping your finger.

took those pics with the work camera(not the 5060) - they aren't too great, but you get the drift of things. the stitches come out on the 7th - so i'll be diving with them on the 5th and hopefully the 6th(if morrison can stay low) - hopefully my middle finger will be a bit less sensative(it stings even with light contact on my fingertip) otherwise I won't be wearing gloves and it'll be tough getting into the cavern :)

my index finger isn't bothering me at all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom