Currently open DFW area dive sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perhaps the visibility will be better, assuming that there will be fewer classes during the week?
It'll get better once it starts cooling off, as the algae blooms are pretty active during the summer months. When the water is nearly 90F it's hard to get great vis for that reason.

I went out to the Scuba Ranch today to try out a new regulator hose configuration. Visibility was not good, maybe 5' at best. Still got to dive though. Tried to get some good shots of the little jelly fish but they would not stay still.

Went out today, visibility was much better. Should be good for the weekend. If anyone lost a Scuba Pro clear mini mask with a pink snorkle we left it at the fill station

Went out today, visibility was much better. Should be good for the weekend. If anyone lost a Scuba Pro clear mini mask with a pink snorkle we left it at the fill station
I'll be out Saturday DMing a Rescue class, finishing my ffm cert, and hobnobbing with some local GUE guys that are getting together with our shopfor demos, fun dives, etc. Should be a good day!

I'll be out Saturday DMing a Rescue class, finishing my ffm cert, and hobnobbing with some local GUE guys that are getting together with our shopfor demos, fun dives, etc. Should be a good day!
ScubaToys gets along with GUE guys? That's cool, glad people can get along. I haven't seen any ST guys with anything close to a GUE setup.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom