Current Visibility Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM:
THIS is the sticky thread on Cove 2. There are also reports in that subforum on other sites like Edmonds.

Thanks. I've never visited that forum. It looks interesting. I'll spend some time there and check it out.

-S

The NW Diver threads were great. Now if we had some divers at Orca Bait post here that would be most handy. Just a little splash like Bob's, ya know?

I just dove Redondo on Friday and that was probably #2 worst vis i've ever been in.

Edmonds UP this afternoon:

Calm, flat with no surge, little current and about 12' viz.

Only 4 other orca chum in the water! It was GREAT!

Sasquatch:
Edmonds UP this afternoon:

Calm, flat with no surge, little current and about 12' viz.

Only 4 other orca chum in the water! It was GREAT!
Wow ... vis at EUP on Saturday was maybe 20-25 feet. It was probably that good again yesterday will we churned up the bottom moving boulders ... then it got a little silty.

Today's vis ... Pt. Defiance North Wall ... 20+
Tacoma Narrows ... 12-15

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Viz at Cove 2 BEFORE our post-Fundies skill practice group got started -- about ten to fifteen feet, better deeper.

Viz AFTER we got finished . . .
icon_redface.gif

Vis at Redondo last night was 20-25 feet ... pretty good for finding 3 small octos out in the open, as well as some other cool critters.

Four of us did a very nice dive to 81 fsw ... bottom time was 69 minutes.

Here's what it looked like ...

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/ds6yg7Tr

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Have to go off topic briefly to compliment you on that photo presentation. Just great. I've not seen that feature before. Very nice shots.

Cove 2: 15-20 feet today.

Two GPO’s. One out in open, and didn’t move away when touched.

Yesterday.... (Saturday 1/7/06). DPV spec. class.

Poor vis. (5’ – 7’ +/- up to about 65 ft depth) surface choppy with wind & heavy rain. 2nd dive was cancelled (as were several other classes).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom