Curio cabinet on the way

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK,

All set up :)

Here are some pics - I didn't want to use flash - so a couple are a little fuzzy - need to get the tripod out....

Attachments

• DSC_5839.jpg
    DSC_5839.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC_5840.jpg
    DSC_5840.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC_5841.jpg
    DSC_5841.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_5842.jpg
    DSC_5842.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC_5843.jpg
    DSC_5843.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC_5844.jpg
    DSC_5844.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 69
Awesome Jim. I am going to pick up a few cabinets around noon today. Now I need to order some stands for the teeth. Any particular place better than another to order from? I have seen plenty on Ebay and other Meg tooth websites...

Awesome Jim. I am going to pick up a few cabinets around noon today. Now I need to order some stands for the teeth. Any particular place better than another to order from? I have seen plenty on Ebay and other Meg tooth websites...
Drop me a Pm. I know where they are cheaper than ebay.

OK,

All set up :)

Here are some pics - I didn't want to use flash - so a couple are a little fuzzy - need to get the tripod out....
Jim wow!!!!! Great job love the shark teeth stands and the way you displayed the items. Very nice and love the color as well. Great job now the fun begins. (who is doing the dusting and can I hire them as well?)

I actually found a killer deal on eBay a couple months ago - got 50 stands for less than 50 cents each shipped - haven't seen that since -

I think the idea is that the closed cabinet will not require interior dusting - of course, if that turns out not to be the case, well I will be doing the dusting - so no, you can't afford me :wink:

:rofl3:: You have to know those little dust buggers will find it there some day. I have to dust mine once a year. I'm half way done and don't think I would everrrrrrrrrr Finish.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom