Curacao: What has better diving: Westpunt vs Willemstad sides

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The testing can be a pain in the …

the 3rd day test does cut into the trip but if you time it right it can fit in between dives. The return home one can be done on the no dive day but the shorter time frame to get the results can be a cause of anxiety, its worth it for the time on curaçao.
I hope it's a pain in the nose or they are sticking it in the wrong hole.......just saying!

@Saturated and satisfied, regarding testing, have you heard anything from any of your customers about Lab de Med?

Thanks,
Erik
I have not heard anything about them, good or bad, funnily enough. Generally I think that the island is in a rhythm of testing and it's working pretty efficiently overall. The real nice thing is cases have stabilized and what with the use of mouth masks inside supermarkets and so on things seem fairly normal. Saying that I do tend to stay away from Happy hours these days which isn't too bad when you can make your own happy hours.

@Saturated and satisfied, regarding testing, have you heard anything from any of your customers about Lab de Med?

Thanks,
Erik
It was almost a year ago, but Lab de Med was reasonably fast and organized (you can't get too far removed from 'island time'). You hang around outside waiting for the results, once we were seen it took < 1 hour. The nose swap was one of the deepest I've ever received though. . .you hang

Back
Top Bottom