Curacao resturants

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ronrosa:
Anyplace out closer to Habitat ? I know downtown is the place to go for good food, but after a long day of shore diving, downtown and back can seem long.
Landhuis Daniel isn't too long a drive from Habitat and we've always had good meals there.

Thanks to all for the dining info. Hopefully in about 10 days I can post a trip report

I only ate at Nemo's ( food was great) and Mambo's (ggod). Unfortunately we had to leave early due to the sudden death of my girl friends brother in law. Cannot tell you how helpful Lions Dive was. I will return there for another stay if only to say thanks.

TJ O'Dwyer:
We will be in curacao the first week in Feb at the Lions Den. Can anybody recomend spme good resturants?

Many thanks
TJ, how did you like Lions ? I am planning trip w/ a non diver for Oct 2007, is this a good spot to stay? What were the accommodations like and proximity of resort to night life & restaurants? How was the dive operation (facilities, rates, access to gear storage, boat schedule, etc). Any information you care to share would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help

I thought Lions Dive was great. We had to leave early due to a death in the family. They were very understanding and although I was prepaid they gave me a refund on the unused portion. The resturant there "Nemos" is fantastic we went ther 2 out of 3 nights. Even if you don't stay there go to Nemo's.

Lions dive is very convienent to the Aquarium just a 2 minute walk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom