Curacao drive and dive map

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amajamar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone know where I can get an advance copy for trip planning purposes? I am willing to pay for it, but I would like to get one soon, so that I can plan out my vacation for end of March. I would order from a dive shop in Curacao directly, but I know mail could take three to four weeks.

If anyone stateside has a spare copy or even could make a copy of one, that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year!

Just buy some Curacao dive book at Amazon, then do some research on the web.

I may have one - you can pm me. You also can buy one online from the dive bus folks. Please read my trip report because the dive map may not be much help.

Well after being there numerous times and knowing a little about the island, the map is nice but not a sure thing...the dive sites are sometimes difficult to find. Most are marked with small red painted rocks with a dive flag on them, which you spot after you go past them...But once you figure it out it's easy!!! I love the map since it lists all of the sites.....I might have an extra, if you don't find one pm me....

There's this one online: Curamap, Online Roadmap for Curacao

I can't remember if we received a map from the car rental agency at the airport but we probably did. I have excellent situational awareness so using the Franko's map I managed to find every site we were looking for. Some of the roads aren't named but at least the major ones are shown. Plus mid-week we picked up a Curacao native as a tour guide - she's now my buddy's wife...

You can also check curacaounderwater.com; the site has several dive sites listed under "dive sites" including directions how to get there. Click on the submenu's to find descriptions for sites in the Eastern or Western part of the island.

Best thing I found, back in March was to survey some dive sites for the next day or two while after you finish diving on the first day or two.
Over half the dive sites are simple to find; the ones that aren't are down at the end of some road that you'll want the dive & drive map for...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom