Trip Report Curacao Diving July 24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Spent first 2 weeks diving here this July all with GoWest, highly recommend them, very well organised and professional. The consensus speaking to other divers was the best diving in the island they experienced was up there in Westpunt with GoWest, I did try to pick up some dives down south but avoided in the end as the cruise ships were in on the days I has free and one of the other shops I tried to book with never bothered to respond
No big fish really but lots of small stuff to keep you interested, the corals unfortunately are very brown (water temp was consistently 29 degrees) but fingers crossed they recover as they look as though they will be amazing when the colours return. I did drop down to 30 metres on a couple of dives and I felt the corals were a bit better at depth and retained some more life/colour.
Overall a very pleasant 2 weeks of diving alongside a family holiday

Attachments

• P7100280.jpeg
    P7100280.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 8
  • P7070220.jpeg
    P7070220.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 8
  • P7070193.jpeg
    P7070193.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 6
  • P7060129.jpeg