Curacao anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have booked our first trip to this island.
We'll be there April 23 - May 4
Can't wait.

Dan & Michelle

Coming back to Curacao 6/28-7/4, staying at Lodge Kura Hulanda this time. Wife and I stayed at Sunset Waters in July 2007 (sorry to hear about their demise). We're bringing our daughter, sister and brother-in-law this time. Look forward to a couple of Sol Food dinners and OEW diving!!! tom

Count me in! I'm booked for June 29th to July 6th. Was tempted by the Curacao now promo but it turned out that returning on the 3rd, 4th, or 5th ended up costing at least $200 more for just the airfare. Kinda negated the promo stuff pretty quickly.

If there is anyone around at that time who could use a dive buddy then let me know. I'm headed down solo but hoping to find a buddy there.

We'll be in Curacao in mid-June @ Breezes, diving w/The Dive Bus :D

We will be there June 11 through June 27.

We did not use the Curacao Now promotion, I booked the trip just before the promotion came out. I like to have my trips planned and done early. LOL!!

We will be staying at Lodge Kura Hulanda and diving mornings with Brian and Andreas at Ocean Encounters West and dining with Sunshine and David on the weekends. (Poor couple.)

Some traveling for some shore dives in the afternoon, but we do love the house reef there. Excellant!!

The wife and I will be there June 21-27 also, at Hulanda and diving Ocean enc west also. We are celebrating our anniversary once again in the carribean. From Raleigh, NC.

We will be there June 11 through June 27.

We did not use the Curacao Now promotion, I booked the trip just before the promotion came out. I like to have my trips planned and done early. LOL!!

We will be staying at Lodge Kura Hulanda and diving mornings with Brian and Andreas at Ocean Encounters West and dining with Sunshine and David on the weekends. (Poor couple.)

Some traveling for some shore dives in the afternoon, but we do love the house reef there. Excellant!!

Sorry we will miss you.

We will be at Lodge Kura Hulanda June 11 to the 27th.

You will have a great time.

We will be there June 21-26 too. Diving OC west. should be awesome. Look for Mark and Gina.

We will see you on the boat!!

Look for all of the cameras and you will find us.

We will be making some shallow afternoon dove requests. Different places.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom