Cssp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Asta1227 once bubbled...
Oh man....I'd love to go but I'm working this weekend as well. I'd like to do some of the deeper/colder stuff too...I just got a new 7mm suit and would like to try it out.

BTW, Bridget, I've got another cold water suit that might fit you. Let me know what size you are and I'll bring it with me sometime. It's got an attached hood and the feet/wrist seals are awesome!

Is anyone free on Tues, Aug.20th? I'm free during the day and could definitely go for some dives at CSSP!!

I don't believe they are open on Tuesdays; Friday through Sunday only. Could be wrong, though.

Dave

Campana....

Someone found out that as long as you call Robert and say you have more than just yourself, he'll open up for ya. Typically in the evenings.

Figure next summer we'll investigate having more mid-week diving during the evenings.

Ok, that would be friends of TropiGal, not TripiGal....Freudian slip there.... Wishing for a trip I guess!

Thanks Diablo65 for offering to help with the pic. I tried copying it from the CD to a disk and then to hotmail and then to here.....LOL...roundabout way, but it worked so who cares! It was driving me crazy - had to find a way. Oh...and Lilly - you asked how I made the brownies. They are from an old family recipe.... LOL...not really - you can get the mix at Walmart Superstores in grocery department - it's made by Martha White - brownies with walnuts. The mix comes in a packet that is not in a box. Just add oil, water......stir 50 times and pop it in the oven for about 22 minutes. Enjoy!!!

As for last weekend, MakoSince70 (Bill) and I had a great time and enjoyed meeting you all. Hope to see you again very soon.
Until next time, Bridget

I'm a little late for this dive, and a bit confused. What/where is CSSP. I live 2 hours east of Houston and would love a place to dive. Didn't know there was any diving in Texas besides the Rose Gardens!

Back
Top Bottom