Cssp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I go Sunday, which I probably will, it will be around 8ish.

Saturday I will likely get there around 8ish as well. I will park up by the norhtern most dock. I drive a red Ford extended cab truck. It will have a SMU LAW sticker in the back window.

Look forward to meeting ya'll.

Bill

I will be in a Light Green Toyota Celica and I will meet you up by the northernmost dock.

Logan

we going on saturday too,can we joint to you guys?
diablo
bw we are driving a green ford truck

The way I see it we have:

Logan - Light Green Toyota Celica.

Bill - red Ford extended cab truck. It will have a SMU LAW sticker in the back window.

Jim - red extended cab chevy truck with silver running boards.

Diablo - green ford truck.

Meet & greet at the North Dock ~ 9am Saturday? I've only been there once before sooo, looking at the CSSP map that means the dock near the deep end of the quary furthest from the refill station. Is this correct?

Look forward to meeting you all.

Jim

Plans are ever evolving and changing....

There's half a chance I'll be at CSSP on Sunday. I know for sure Saturday evening, but won't be able to post a yes or know.

If I am there, I'll try to get there early enough to grab the covered picnic tables.

And my truck is a 94 White Explorer...no stickers

Bill and I will be there too at the north dock on Saturday morning. We're in a champagne Camry....no extended cab and no stickers...LOL But we'll have a little tent set up. This will be great! See everybody there! Until tomorrow, Bridget

Latest Edition:

Logan - Light Green Toyota Celica.

Bill - red Ford extended cab truck. It will have a SMU LAW sticker in the back window.

Jim - red extended cab chevy truck with silver running boards.

Diablo - green ford truck.

Bridget & Bill - champagne Toyota Camry (with GTE windshield sun screens)

Meet & greet at the North Dock ~ 9am Saturday.

Yes, that IS the dock near the deep end of the quarry furthest from the refill station. Just keep going straight past the sign-in area and you'll see the parking area near the end. Look for the "covered" picnic table. We'll all be near there. See ya.

Back
Top Bottom