Cssp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I told Bill it would be fun to dive with him Saturday to accompany him while he does his mapping skills. He said we are going to follow the bottom contour. That meeans cold-----cold water. Are you going to dive along with us? (doesn't seem very Tropi-like)

Cant wait to see ya'll. It seems like its been forever since we spoke or dove together.

Bill

Hey Bill...You know me too well!! I'll be doing some of the shallower waters because, true to my namesake, I do not have a cold water wetsuit...I may don my half mil AND my 3 mil and see what that does to knock the chill to hang with you and Bill. If that doesn't work..I'll dive shallower and have some snacks waiting for you guys when you surface! Brownies are in the oven as I type!!

Too bad Blue32- I wish you COULD join us. I was wondering if we'd hear from some more of the women out there. And I'll be needing a buddy part of the time, I'm sure. If you know Aimee's number, could you give her a call and see what her plans are for this weekend. We'll be out there many more weekends though and I sure hope I get to meet you. Don't work too hard.

AIMEE and KIM !!!!!!!!!!! Are you out there? Can you join us?

I'm as excited about meeting new friends as I am diving.

Can't wait.

BTW: Nyle and his 2 daughters will be there as well.

Jim

Anyone going to join me and my other on Sunday?
Hope so, we would like to meet some people

Ranz

Sorry Ranz, we can't make it Sunday. Wish we could meet you and Buncho this weekend but previous family plans will keep us home on Sunday.

I think there will be a few people out there....maybe Bill Walton. He mentioned diving on Sunday morning as well. He usually likes to dive early Sunday mornings. Texas Mike said he might make it out there Sunday too.

Have a good weekend! See you soon, Bridget

sorry ranz
we going to paddle on sunday on lake worth
next time,have fun
diablo

Oh man....I'd love to go but I'm working this weekend as well. I'd like to do some of the deeper/colder stuff too...I just got a new 7mm suit and would like to try it out.

BTW, Bridget, I've got another cold water suit that might fit you. Let me know what size you are and I'll bring it with me sometime. It's got an attached hood and the feet/wrist seals are awesome!

Is anyone free on Tues, Aug.20th? I'm free during the day and could definitely go for some dives at CSSP!!

Ranz,

Start a thread next time you plan to go. Like you I'm always up to meeting new friends and do a little diving. I'll bet you'll get a few bites if you throw out the bait.

Jim

I am off Saturday and Sunday, but Marian (nickname is Buncho) is working Saturday for some extra money for our wedding/dive trip in December. So guess I can meet anyone that plans to go Sundays :wink:

Ranz

Hey ya'll,

I'll be going on vacation, starting about 6 hours ago...for a whole week!! But, I'll be in Yellowstone until Friday:)

Maybe I can meet everybody out there the weekend of the 24August.

Anyway, everybody be careful and have a great time!!

Kim

Back
Top Bottom