CSSP tomorrow? 10/1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't have a buddy as yet - y'all mind makin it a 3some? lol

What time you plan on being out there?

We will be there about 8am in her car. '95 Nissan Sentra 4-door, silver in color with an AAA sticker and dive sticker on the back.
Where would you like to meet if you come that early?

Jimmy

I guess over by the covered tables. I've got a silver Malibu. See ya in the morning!

Vis was about 10 feet today....not optimum, but then there were a lot of students out there. SealSkin, Catch22 and I dove one dive, and then Catch22 and I did a second dive. First dive was 42 minutes (max depth: 42 feet); second dive was 43 minutes (max: 50 feet). Second dive was the deepest I've ever gone in CSSP. We had a great time. Lowest temperature was 62 degrees at 50 feet. Have a good time, Des and all.

:)

CSSP tomorrow? 10/1

I knew there was a time difference between Kentucky and Texas but I thought you all were a little closer than that.

Chad

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
CSSP tomorrow? 10/1

I knew there was a time difference between Kentucky and Texas but I thought you all were a little closer than that.

Chad

It's part of that "Texas....it's like a whole other country!" ad campaign....LOL Some of us tend to get a little ahead of ourselves. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom