CSSP this weekend (Jan 12-13?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like the famed Texas weather is swinging back in our favor for this weekend.

Any D/FW types wanna head for CSSP?

Tabatha? Randy? Bill? Dan? Tom? Dez? ANYbody???

Hmmm... All my gear's in the shop for annuals. I'll see if they are still holding it hostage or if I can ransom it.

I'd love to, but...I'm getting over a head cold; I have seen people dive with stuffy heads and I don't want any part of that! Course, I have 36 hours to clear up...we'll see!

I got my gear out of hock. How does early Saturday sound?

Bill

Saturday is no good for me. Dad (I'm his business partner here at the salvage yard) has taken ill and can't work for me tomrrow.

However Sunday is do-able.

I have Daddy-Duty Sunday. Sorry. I'll be out at CSSP tomorrow morning if anyone else can make it. If anyone else can be there, send me a PM and we'll see if we can get together.

Bill

That sounds familiar. I have daddy duty Saturday morning. One of my favorite city ponds just got stocked with trout yesterday and my fly rod hasn't seen water since July. I think I'm going fishing.

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom