CSSP Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ryanh1985

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone planing on being out there? I am hoping to stop by for a little bit, not sure what time though. First time and hopefully last time breaking out the 7mm suit for the year.

Have a nice safe day....wish I could but have a sinus infection now since Thursday. :depressed:

Have a nice safe day....wish I could but have a sinus infection now since Thursday. :depressed:

Dang Tex that sucks, get well soon, CSSP can't go too many weekend without you there.

:lotsalove: Thanks Ryan.

Have fun Ryan. It should be a beautiful day for it. I'll be busy raising two young 'uns.

Enjoy these last few 7mm dives. You prolly won't do any more after you go dry unless you just like the abuse. :D

So any advice on weighting, I am assuming I will be able to drop a few pounds from my diving singles in a 7mm to diving doubles in a 7mm. I think once I go dry I will be done with Wetsuits forever.

Thinking about diving Sunday....am or pm?

more than likely I will arrive around 12 or so.

All of this is just great! Let me know how this works out. Ha!

Tex, sorry to hear about the sinus thing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom