CSSP Sunday 12/12/04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
If the weather holds up was hoping to try out my new TILOS suit and retro oval mask. This new retro rubber oval mask is HIGH volume,,,,if it floods I will probably use a 1/2 tank just clearing it--lol! Anyone else free for a few dives on Sunday??? Alan

Working the Cowboy game on Sunday. Sorry...

I was already thinking in that direction. I should be working the cowboy game too, but I may opt to try to get a kitchen pass and go diving. I'll keep you posted.

TwoBit

TwoBitTxn:
I was already thinking in that direction. I should be working the cowboy game too, but I may opt to try to get a kitchen pass and go diving. I'll keep you posted.

TwoBit

Kool,,,,I am thinking I should be out there around mid-morn on the north side of the lake,,,,I drive a 94' lt. blue Taurus.

You got the new mask? Great!

Lemme know how it works.

sealskin98:
You got the new mask? Great!

Lemme know how it works.

Hey Mike,,,,will do,,,,got in a few weeks back,,so anx. to see how this retro mask works...just looking at and smelling that black rubber brings back memories.

I should be able to make it. Look for a black Altima and yellow tanks.

Hey TwoBit try and get the kitchen pass. I haven't seen you in awhile.

As it reads now the forcast for Terrell on Sunday is 71f and sunny!

!!!

It's looking like I'll be there. I got an extremely tempting offer to go to a co-workers deer lease, but something else came up for Sunday afternoon.

I'll be in a Silver Suburban.

Texass knows my truck.

TwoBit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom