CSSP Sunday 12/12/04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn:
It's looking like I'll be there. I got an extremely tempting offer to go to a co-workers deer lease, but something else came up for Sunday afternoon.

I'll be in a Silver Suburban.

Texass knows my truck.

TwoBit

Thanks wonderful....I got a PM from Skeet today and he will be there also in the mid-morn on the north side by the potties. I drive a 94' lt. blue Taurus,,,see yea. So far:
texdiveguy
Skeet
TwoBitTxn
Texass

PS---just spoke with Nancy at CSSP and the water temp. is 58f and vis is 35'.

Skeet and I met up and made 2 dives in the SW end of the lake,,,,,shark,,,,ton of fish over in the hydrilla a few albino catfish and we saw the ALLIGATOR for our first time!! The vis was mixed from 3' to 20'. Water temp. was a chilly 57f.

After sitting through that stupid Cowboys game, I wish I had gone diving instead...:mad:

texdiveguy:
ton of fish over in the hydrilla a few white catfish and we saw the ALLIGATOR for our first time!! The vis was mixed from 3' to 20'. Water temp. was a chilly 57f.
Did you guys say WHITE catfish? And ALLIGATOR GAR? Dang, maybe I should make a trip when the water temp "warms up" to the high '60's again. I thought CSSP was supposed to be static year-round! Boo!

texdiveguy:
Skeet and I met up and made 2 dives in the SW end of the lake,,,,,shark,,,,ton of fish over in the hydrilla a few white catfish and we saw the ALLIGATOR for our first time!! The vis was mixed from 3' to 20'. Water temp. was a chilly 57f.

What type/thickness wetsuits did you wear? I really want to go but, brrrr. Today was so nice and warm, we had the AC on while traveling. Probably won't have too many more like that in the near future!

We saw a very large albino cat last summer, very fun. Watched it for quite a while. Also, I was glad that I had been warned about the alligator before I saw it, eeks! That guy looks real!

Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom