CSSP Saturday 06/11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Lukiedukie:

Good to hear - I am off for my fundies class in a few weeks. I know they are planning one for mid july in Houston at Discover Scuba. David Sweetin and Tyler Moon are teaching. I believe spots are VERY limited (if it isn't already filled). The dates are July 15-17.

Foo:
Nice pics, Firefyter. Pretty sweet camera, now you need to take some pics of ME. ;o)

Actually, pretty cheap camera, but I've figured out that it's not the camera, it's the photographer and the subject that matters. As I said before, I'm a crappy photographer....LOL. If you show up, I'll take pictures Friday. Peyton and I are planning on being there around 9:30 or 10:00.

Foo:
Okay, Friday will probably be the last diving I do until the first of August, so bring lots of film.

Film? Film?? I don't need no steenking film! It's digital, and I have a 1 gig card, so is >500 pics enough space?

Foo:
I like the catfish pic, too- very good color there. Makes me miss the swamp.

Foo

For the record, that aint no catfish, either....its a bass :D

I look forward to seeing you Friday....maybe we should start another thread to see who else wants to show up?

Firefyter:
Film? Film?? I don't need no steenking film! It's digital, and I have a 1 gig card, so is >500 pics enough space?

...maybe...

Firefyter:
For the record, that aint no catfish, either....its a bass :D?

Okay, I'm a loser! I guess my blonde head is confoosed after seeing all those queen angels, trumpetfish, grouper, damselfish, etc... :wink:

Firefyter:
I look forward to seeing you Friday....maybe we should start another thread to see who else wants to show up?

Sounds great, trust me... I need to see some friendly faces and DIVE. The stress load has definately been piled back on here. Hope me don't drive meself more crazy than me am already...
Foo

Firefyter:
For the record, that aint no catfish, either....its a bass :D

Gee, with those little fins hanging down I thought it was a toadfish. :eyebrow:

'Nother thread might be good. Gettin' kinda Swamped with some deadlines at work but may be able to make it Friday. I can always shuffle stuff to Sat. or Sun.

That is Tom, if ya wanna help put the water pump on my car. :D

Foo:
Okay, I'm a loser! I guess my blonde head is confoosed after seeing all those queen angels, trumpetfish, grouper, damselfish, etc... :wink:

Ya just had to rub it in about the Florida trip, didn't ya? :wink:

We missed seeing all of you folks this week. A bunch of the people that said they would show Friday never did so it was almost a private party.
we were there at 10:40 am Friday and by Noon there were only about 6 people at the park. We had the whole place to ourselves after about 3:00 in the afternoon... Really !
It was almost like solo diving since we never saw anybody else under the water. :ircqnet: We snapped about 50 pictures that came out good. The water sure was warm though even down deep!
Man ain't Summer great !

sealskin98:

If I find a toadfish around here, you'll be the second person I tell....LOL

sealskin98:
'Nother thread might be good. Gettin' kinda Swamped with some deadlines at work but may be able to make it Friday. I can always shuffle stuff to Sat. or Sun.

Thread started. I hope you can make it, the water's great!

sealskin98:
That is Tom, if ya wanna help put the water pump on my car. :D

You just think you have problems now....I'm a lot better at tearing cars up than I am at fixing them....lol

sealskin98:

Thank you, Mike. It's good to see that at least someone understands me. :wink:

sealskin98:
Ya just had to rub it in about the Florida trip, didn't ya? :wink:

Who, moi'? :05:

Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom