CSSP Saturday 06/11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well it looks like this weekend is a blow out for me. I am stuck in a class on saturday till around 11 so ealiest I can be there is 12 if I am lucky.

Have fun storming the castle boys

TruckDiver:
I can make it! I should be there about 9am. I'll try to get our usual spot, but I kinda doubt if it'll be untaken, we'll see.
See ya'll in the morn!

Well folks, I'm not going be able to make it. I have to take care of some things, so I'll be busy most of the day Saturday. :banghead:
However, Sunday should be wide open. Anybody wanna meet up on Sunday?

Sunday would be great for me as long as it is early. 9am okay for you Truck?

Lukiedukie:
Sunday would be great for me as long as it is early. 9am okay for you Truck?
Yea 9am will work, I'll probably get out there earlier than that.

Well folks, I'm not going be able to make it.
Should we call you FooToo or do you prefer Foo Jr.? :wink:

BTW speaking of the wonderful Foo, check out the pic. They're starting on your showers Monday!!!

Had a great time with Firefyter today even though I couldn't see squat on our 1st dive. Lesson for the day was not to wear a door prize mask until AFTER you scrub the new away.

I'm not sure where all the rest of you ended up at. We were sandwiched between a couple of pop-ups next to ScubaToys.

Texass:

BTW speaking of the wonderful Foo, check out the pic. They're starting on your showers Monday!!!

Had a great time with Firefyter today even though I couldn't see squat on our 1st dive. Lesson for the day was not to wear a door prize mask until AFTER you scrub the new away.

I'm not sure where all the rest of you ended up at. We were sandwiched between a couple of pop-ups next to ScubaToys.

Good pix....looked liked I missed out on a fun day.

Texass:
FooToo would be ok I guess, Foo Jr. would be to easily misconstrued...........

TruckDiver:
FooToo would be ok I guess, Foo Jr. would be to easily misconstrued...........

Sooo...are ya really gonna be there Sunday? If you are, I'll be there...

Texass:
They're starting on your showers Monday!!!

That's awesome! But what is that going to raise the entrance fee to? :11:

Well I will be there so it would be nice if you came on out. I am packing my scuba bag in about ten mintues. Cya tomorrow morning

Back
Top Bottom