CSSP Saturday 06/11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firefyter:
Sooo...are ya really gonna be there Sunday? If you are, I'll be there...
Ya'll come on out! I'm planning on leaving the house about 6:30, so I'll be waitin on ya! See ya!

Texass:
Should we call you FooToo or do you prefer Foo Jr.? :wink: .
Well, imitation is the greatest form of flattery. To this, I will only add that there have been multiple Foo sightings this spring, however... certain people would have had to go diving in order to spot this rare & wonderful (thank you so much, dahling Des) creature. :10:

Texass:
BTW speaking of the wonderful Foo, check out the pic. They're starting on your showers Monday!!!

Sweet! 'Tis a long-time dream of mine, to smell sweeter than a bass on my 1.5 hr trip home. Think they'll be ready for Friday? :05:

Foo

Well I am home. 2 dives in the book. !st one around the north end of the quarry 50 mintues on my computer 35 ft deepest and average depth was 20 feet, just above the thermalcine. Saw my first turtle and even got to touch his shell before he took off. I used Sherry new AL80 for my this dive and Trucks AL100 for the second dive. Our second dive was our hunt to find Sisco the shark and it was a hunt as visbility was not that great. I think we swam past him three times. Sisco now has a rock in his mouth for some reason. After we found Sisco we worked our way back to the dock where we surfaced with 500 psi and one hour and one mintue showing on the computer. So my first hour dive, I guess I am stating to get this stuff figured out. In the time I went though the AL100 Truck and Firefighter went though an AL80.

Texass graced us with his presence as we where packing up. He had shown up ofr a 30 mintues computer check out.

It was great seeing you guys. I do hope to see everyone soon.

Texass next time try to get to bed sometime before 3AM. Okay?

I ran into Lukie / Firefyter & Truck today at the "pond" great meeting Lukie and Fire and hope to hook up with you soon for some "fun" diving for me!!! Glad you had a great time!!

Lukie.... I ment to ask you at the lake - what happens in 18 days??

tx.lakerats:
Lukie.... I ment to ask you at the lake - what happens in 18 days??

Apparently nothing really special....LOL :wink:

We had a good time today, wish you guys could have been there. Lakerat, it was nice to meet you, and I look forward to getting to dive with you soon. I took several pictures out there today, most were pretty crappy, but I'm still learning...lol. Here are a couple I shot that weren't too awful bad.

Nice pics, Firefyter. Pretty sweet camera, now you need to take some pics of ME. ;o) Okay, Friday will probably be the last diving I do until the first of August, so bring lots of film. I like the catfish pic, too- very good color there. Makes me miss the swamp.

Foo

JWU42:
Nice to see some DIR style divers around here - referring to Firefyter's pics

Well sir I am not DIR yet but I am studying. I am very fortunate to have a few great divers to sort of take me under there wing. That was only my second dive with a long hose reg set up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom