CSSP--Sat. 10/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I started a new thread from ScubaTexan's earlier one (not trying to bump his thread..just thought this might help) for him and others to update any meeting time/place for diving at CSSP on Sat.. ???

I think I could make it out in Sat. morning if anyone wants to dive..... I could be there by 9amish,,,,usually park near the porta-potties on the north side of lake or to your left after passing the office......I drive a lt. blue 94' Taurus.

Anyone..???

Alan,
I didn't get to come today and I won't get to tomorrow, either. Maybe another time. I'm really sorry. :frown:

texdiveguy:
I started a new thread from ScubaTexan's earlier one (not trying to bump his thread..just thought this might help) for him and others to update any meeting time/place for diving at CSSP on Sat.. ???

I think I could make it out in Sat. morning if anyone wants to dive..... I could be there by 9amish,,,,usually park near the porta-potties on the north side of lake or to your left after passing the office......I drive a lt. blue 94' Taurus.

Anyone..???

Wish you would have posted yesterday! I was wanting to go Saturday but sounded like no one was up for the trip. I needed to get by the LDS today if I was going Saturday, didn't so can't. :frown:

No problem fellows,,,I'll take a "rain check" on diving with you both in the future.

PS-- we are diving San Marcus river next Sat. and on Nov. 20th. the missle silo/Midland if you guys can come let Heather at Surface Interval Scuba know!!

I will be working high school football playoffs on Nov. 20, so that's a no-go for me. Not looking good for next Saturday right now, either. :cry:

texdiveguy:
PS-- we are diving San Marcus river next Sat. and on Nov. 20th. the missle silo/Midland if you guys can come let Heather at Surface Interval Scuba know!!

Are you diving the river or the springs inside Aquarena?
It's a fun river to dive shallow for the most part and lots of weeds be sure you have another vehicle at the gettin out place at Rio Vista park. It is a long walk back from the gettin in place. We will be out of town or we would have enjoyed meeting up with you.

Make sure you take lots of warm clothes and a warm sleeping bag with you to the silo. It will be cold if a norther blows through out there. Nothing between you and the north wind but a barbed wire fence.

My husband went about 8 years ago and he said it was very cold in the silo w/a 6mil and hood and gloves. I didn't go if the water or the air temp is below 75 degrees I won't go :D

parrotheaddiver:
Are you diving the river or the springs inside Aquarena?
It's a fun river to dive shallow for the most part and lots of weeds be sure you have another vehicle at the gettin out place at Rio Vista park. It is a long walk back from the gettin in place. We will be out of town or we would have enjoyed meeting up with you.

Make sure you take lots of warm clothes and a warm sleeping bag with you to the silo. It will be cold if a norther blows through out there. Nothing between you and the north wind but a barbed wire fence.

My husband went about 8 years ago and he said it was very cold in the silo w/a 6mil and hood and gloves. I didn't go if the water or the air temp is below 75 degrees I won't go :D

We are diving the river,,,,looks like around 20-25 divers,,,,will go in at the falls and exit at the park! Burrrrrrr for the silo trip,,,but something diff. for the log book,,,my log book is starting to get boring--lol

Back
Top Bottom