CSSP Polar Bear Dive Report!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I saw the Fox 4 report, as well, and I saw Johnny's Welsh flag flying from his camper.

There are a 'few' of us that have been honored through a complex and long ceremony after diving with the 'Welsh' to be bestowed a lapel pin to wear that matches the Welsh flag...:eyebrow: :wink:

It was great to meet John, Kory and Rhonda. I'm glad ya'll were parked next to me. It's always nice to meet others as fired up about diving. Cool to have the news out there for a scuba diving event.

MyFox Dallas | 'Polar Bear' Tradition Takes Root in DFW

I hope one day we can join up for one of your Oklahoma dives. I'm ready for another low viz site. Clear Springs is getting to be much to clear these days. Next thing you know I'll only wanna dive blue water.

Happy New Year!

Rich

I'm trying to talk the Kunkels into a day trip to Murray this weekend... you're welcome to come play if you're interseted.

We'll post day/times here once we get all that settled.

So did Brian defend his title and win again this year? And who got the wimpiest bear award? Wanted to make it out but was in Seattle for the New Years.

I hope next season starts out with the great vis we had there last spring.....

Yes, the viz was awesome last spring! I discovered features of the lake I didn't know were there (like the rock wall directly beneath the dock where I always jump in).

I may even brave colder water and start diving out there earlier than usual in the hopes of catching viz over 5 feet :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom