CSSP on 8/27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone planning on being there Saturday?

I'm working Saturday, so no can do...

Working the shop in the a.m. till mid afternoon...sorry.

Not gonna be able to make it today...stuff to do here. Step-daughter is doing her OW on Sat., so I'll just dive with son-in-law while she's doing that.

I should stumble across some Swampers out there somewhere. :D

May be out there in the morning...we jsut got my girlfriend new gear (thanks debraw) and were thinking about heading over and doing a checkout dive of sorts...never been to CSSP so not quite sure what to expect...we would be in a black discovery with "ft worth" wheel cover on the back...hehe if you see us in the water look for a blonde in new gear with a "stroke" in tow :D please say hello...we would enjoy meeting folks from the area!

Rob

Sure thing Rob, I'll look ya up.

We usually set up on the west side by the porta potties, near the Beast Bench (a gearing up bench that Doug & Dee brought up from Houston). Step-daughter is doing OW with ScubaToys this weekend so I'll probably be somewhere around where they set up for a bit. I'm planning on doing the plane and wall on the north side so I'll probably set up the ez up around the bench somewhere after her class starts.

Pea Soup.
Hot Pea Soup.
That's what diving was like today at CSSP. 2-3 ft viz was good viz.
Don't get to far away from your dive buddy, or ya gonna lose um.

sealskin98:
Anyone planning on being there Saturday?

Sniff... no! My daughter is getting married Sat., so I guess I better be there... One of the reasons I haven't been posting much... planned in THREE weeks, yes, (3) THREE. Have fun diving, Mike.

Darn (no trouble with censorship here!) I'm good.

Foo

Jim is right, it hadn't changed much overnite. Some very rare spots may have gotten to 10 feet, but not for long. Seemed like in most spots vis. was about 4 ft.

I did real good, only lost my buddy about 4 times...or was that 5...or 6?

Rob, I didn't see your vehicle. We were at the beast bench for most of the time, then went down to ScubaToys shelter about 2:00. Maybe I can catch you next time.

Planned a wedding in THREE weeks????? I didn't know we had a Wonder Woman here. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom