CSSP nav Course sinking

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom, Tabatha & I started from the blue buoy when we set the 3rd gate because it was closer to the 2nd gate. The coords should be from the white buoy. Maybe they'll let us switch buoys to designate which platform to start from.

I like your idea of floating something so we can get a look at the course layout from the surface. Shouldn't be too hard to do and might save us all a "doh!" moment.

You want to try for Sunday the 24th? I think we've pretty much got the kinks worked out and can probably get it done fairly early. Especially if Mike gets done moving Saturday. Otherwise it looks like the end of July.

Ok your right. It was the white bouy. Got them confused in the head. Weekends in June are pretty much fried for me. The Sunday would be the 23rd, and I need to hang around home, maybe do chores, play with the kiddo... etc. The 29th and 30th I'm on a leash (Pager duty) so thats out. July its gonna be. Just don't know when yet.

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom