CSSP May 20-22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firegoddess:
Uh-huh. You can bite me, Luke.

Just TRY getting that beanie on my head, now... :11ztongue

becareful goddess he might just like that :D

as for the beanie, having been bit by one of the rana i tend to wear a hood as i dont care to have another chunk taken out of my ear ever again.

I may attend but it will depend on whats going on that week, may shoot for atleast one of those days as i need to get back into the water since i have been out almost a year because of health issues.

if you dont believe me see my sig for lines to live by

Tooth

Scubatooth:
becareful goddess he might just like that :D
as for the beanie, having been bit by one of the rana i tend to wear a hood as i dont care to have another chunk taken out of my ear ever again.
I may attend but it will depend on whats going on that week, may shoot for atleast one of those days as i need to get back into the water since i have been out almost a year because of health issues.

if you dont believe me see my sig for lines to live by

Tooth

Yeah, but I bite back. Hmm...I believe somebody made the comment that I don't have to outswim the fishies...just my dive buddy. Gee, I wonder who my main dive buddy is...And there's a whole lot less of me to propel through that water than there is of him. :jaws:

SCUBARACER:
Do they have bathrooms at CSSP yet?

They're a lovely molded blue plastic, accented with red/green "occupied" signs...generally have plenty of t.p., you HOPE that's mud on the floor, and where is the SINK? Quite fashionable. Bring baby wipes. :wink:

That was the bad news. The good news is that they are currently building bath/shower houses. Which is a big ya-hoo! We have hope!

Foo

Firegoddess:
Yeah, but I bite back. Hmm...I believe somebody made the comment that I don't have to outswim the fishies...just my dive buddy. Gee, I wonder who my main dive buddy is...And there's a whole lot less of me to propel through that water than there is of him. :jaws:

oh $%^&

you sure know the number one rule of out running a shark, and your going for cert this weekend.

luke in this case i say you introuble on this one, as shes correct.

Scubatooth:
oh $%^&

you sure know the number one rule of out running a shark, and your going for cert this weekend.

luke in this case i say you introuble on this one, as shes correct.

I'm not headstrong...I'm simply misunderstood... :angel:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom