CSSP May 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our newest member to the Swamp Diving Team. Due to the fact that he seemed to be a pretty good guy and may not relish being associated with the likes of me, Tom & Kevin, we'll just label him as "S" for now.

Texass:
I had a blast, even though I only got to do the 1 dive. The dentist patted me on the hand and told me to be a big boy and quit whining. Then proceeded to put me off until next week. At least the dive was 77 minutes, so the jones should calm down until next weekend.

I don't know how you managed it in your 3mm. My 7/5 kept me comfortable, but I wasn't anywhere near what I'd call toasty. You sure ya aint got no Canook blood in ya?

LOL, naw no Canook blood that I know about, I think the marine mammal type insulation helps. I dunno, but I really wasn't cold until we got out of the water, THEN I WAS COLD! :errrr:
Next weekend I think I'll bring the tent, not to camp but as a changing area to shuck off that wetsuit out of the wind. Or just go get a drysuit. :wink:
Hopefully, the dentist can get ya fixed up pretty quick. Toothaches suck!
Nice shots btw, see ya Saturday!

GREAT photos. That is probably the clearest I have everseen there.

Bruce

Hey Truck if you want to you are more then welcome to jump into my tent to change out of the wind. I will be camping out so it will be set up first thing saturday morning. It is where I plan to my changing. I am waiting to see the weather reports so I know if I am going to bring the tent or the slide in camper.

Texass those are some great photos!!!! I do hope you remeber to bring your camera if you come out next weekend.

Lukiedukie:
Hey Truck if you want to you are more then welcome to jump into my tent to change out of the wind. I will be camping out so it will be set up first thing saturday morning. It is where I plan to my changing. I am waiting to see the weather reports so I know if I am going to bring the tent or the slide in camper.

Texass those are some great photos!!!! I do hope you remeber to bring your camera if you come out next weekend.

Just so long as you guys know that you'll have to wait for ME to finish changing in there first...

Lukiedukie:
Hey Truck if you want to you are more then welcome to jump into my tent to change out of the wind. I will be camping out so it will be set up first thing saturday morning. It is where I plan to my changing. I am waiting to see the weather reports so I know if I am going to bring the tent or the slide in camper./QUOTE]

Thanks L-D, I may take you up on the offer, we'll have to see what the weather looks like.
Oh, and if it were me, I think I'd put the tent inside the slide-in and bring both! :wink:

TruckDiver:
Thanks L-D, I may take you up on the offer, we'll have to see what the weather looks like.
Oh, and if it were me, I think I'd put the tent inside the slide-in and bring both! :wink:

With Texas spring weather the thought has crossed my mind. The trained pros(metoroligist) are wrong 80% of the time. I ahve to get that job. Where else can you get paid to be wrong most of the time and not get fired for it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom