CSSP last Sunday 7/21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BillP

Reaction score
We had a nice day at Clear Springs Scuba Park yesterday. I got to meet blue32, Bill Walton, TruckDiver and wife, and ScubaTexan (missed Diablo65).

Vis was maybe 10-20' (lowest I've seen at CSSP), and the water was a nice and warm 84°F above the first thermocline. CSSP is the best dive in N. Texas IMHO, and it was great to share it with friends.

Bill

Even with the vis as bad as I have seen, it was still a great day to dive and good vis for Texas fw standards. It was a real pleasure to meet everyone. (sorry I missed you Scuba Texan) Blue32 and I had a wonderful time on our first two dives. I had to leave after that so would enjoy hearing what I missed out on the rest of the day.

Best Regards,

Bill

Sorry I missed yall. I had a good OW class. Learned a few things. Another step taken towards finishing my DM. This weekend.... DMing a rescue class. :egrin:

TwoBit

We too had a good time at CSSP Sunday. We tried Athens Saturday and did not have a good time, fiancee liked CSSP much better!
Ranz

we missed you guys we didnt camping at cssp i got off too late
but we was there on sunday and didnt find you guys and we like that place we have a lot the fun we dove and snorkeling ;took pictures;i was thinking to put the pictures here but i dont know how.
if you want to take a look go to

http://groups.msn.com/lillyandroy/messages.msnw

I had a great time Sunday. Thanks for comming out everybody! I can't wait to do it again. After everybody in our group left except for me and ScubaTexan , we decided to do the last dive of the day at the south end of the lake, so we could see the shark. This was where we found the big fish. We saw some catfish, around 18 inches long, and one big bass that had to weigh at least 10 pounds, she was huge! We never did find Sisco.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom