CSSP - July 15-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rotorboy - Foo and her husband will definately be out there. They are camped on the east side of the lake and have a trailer with a white and grey '95 Ford truck. They said they were going to hang out near their campsite and use the stairs on the east side for entry.

It was a very hot and sunny day so take along something to shade your head when you're not in the water. :)

I could not make it this weekend. We are "swamped" at the shop and no end in sight right now. Today I have 7 people in the pool this morning and a couple at the shop this afternoon. It's July!!!! We are in full swing. I also have a new mascot who needs my attention.... See new thread....http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=2052755#post2052755

We set up right next to Troy, so you were kind of there in a strange metaphysical sort of way.

LOL, that was funny. I know for sure I am his conscience sometimes! Troy is doing a couple of his tech dives this weekend with Adam. We plan on hitting Joplin, Mo. Aug 19-20 for some deep, dark cold water diving. I am hoping that things will be calmed down a bit so I can at least get into my doubles this time. Slow and easy on the tech side, that's my pace. :eyebrow:

Twinklez:
Ya'll be careful about rockin' Foo's trailer......I heard someone tried that at State Park.
Yeah, little miss innocent! I can't believe it didn't come off the jacks during that Texas earthquake! :11: I still have post-traumatic syndrome...

We didn't see Rotorboy, not sure if he came out Sunday or not. We were pretty lazy most of Sunday morning, as the park was sooooo crowded that we decided to stay in the AC until afternoon when most of the classes would be gone. Turned out to be a decent plan- we even put on our wetsuits while in the AC, lol. It was frickin' HOT today, huh?

Had a blast meeting/diving with GalScuba, and diving with Khacken, Texass, Twinklez, Firefyter and Sealskin98! Although the vis was low (5-15 ft, depending on location), we saw tons of hatchlings and clouds of babies everywhere! That was really cool. Also, we saw several turtles and an albino catfish. I still love the wall at CSSP- even though I got spoiled at Coz, it's still like liquid valium for me to dive that wall... Thanks again for coming out, yall.

I had a great time, too, meeting you all. I only wish I could have stayed longer. We are heading out to the Blue Hole in Santa Rosa Friday after work. We are spending the weekend there. Anyone else going to be out that way?

I have to dive with you guys again. That was a blast!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom