CSSP - July 15-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firefyter:
I'm gonna try to be there by 10:00.

Great, then I can try out that new BP and wing you just got set up. :D :D :D

I guess I better not, then I'd just have to go buy one.

Oh, saw Eric at Station #1, but one of the guys I don't know topped off my tank. He did real good, tank didn't even get warm.

sealskin98:
Oh, saw Eric at Station #1, but one of the guys I don't know topped off my tank. He did real good, tank didn't even get warm.

That's no small feat, considering the outside temps are in the triple-digits...

10:00 sounds good, we'll come over to the western side docks and find yall. We'll be in our green Prowler until then I'm sure!

Gee Thomas, breaking the plumbing again? I thought you were banished to the outhouse...

sealskin98:
Firefyter:
I'm gonna try to be there by 10:00.

Great, then I can try out that new BP and wing you just got set up. :D :D :D

I guess I better not, then I'd just have to go buy one.

Yep, I begged for and got a kitchen pass right as you left. I'm glad you left, I'd have hated for you to see me begging like that...LOL. As for the wing, you know you want to sip the koolaid :14:

sealskin98:

Good. Most of those guys try, they just don't know any better. We fill our SCBA's pretty fast, so that's all they're used to. If you ask them to go sloooooow, and tell 'em why, they'll do the best they can.

ScubaTexan:
That's no small feat, considering the outside temps are in the triple-digits...

No kidding, especially since Mike has a steel 80, and it gets blistering hot if you fill it very fast at all.

Foo:
10:00 sounds good, we'll come over to the western side docks and find yall. We'll be in our green Prowler until then I'm sure!

Good. You might look for Des as well, he told me last weekend that he was gonna try and make it out.

Foo:
Gee Thomas, breaking the plumbing again? I thought you were banished to the outhouse...

I've been banished so many times that it aint funny. This time wasn't my fault, though. My daughter's shower drain fell apart and flooded my wall and carpet, so the plumber came and fixed it. Left a mess for my carpenter to fix, plus I need new carpet now. I really, really, REALLY need to go diving just to relieve a little stress.....

See ya'll in the am....

I am going to try to make it tomorrow as well. Where do you guys normally setup? By the plane? Or more in the middle?

I drive a red 350Z.

I wish I was going... :frown:

I'll be there around 10am. There's a dive club from Tyler called the Stingrays getting together so I'll be looking to dive with them a little, as well as catching a few dives with Kevin.

Hey, anybody seen Truck Diver these days? Haven't dove with him yet this year!

Ya'll be careful about rockin' Foo's trailer......I heard someone tried that at State Park.

I've got a dentist appt tomorrow morning then #&^%$ class at noon. I'm still thinking Sunday morning before my next #%^&* class. Mid-term exams Sunday so it's only a maybe, but probably.

If I do make it, I'll bring that Dive Rite pocket we were talking about T. I know it's the wrong day, but maybe you can make it a dive weekend.

I haven't heard from Truck Driver, either. I'm not sure where he is hiding out! I will be there in the morning from around 10:00 - 10:30. I'll be driving a black Toyota RAV4 and will be around on the west side. I look forward to seeing you guys there!

I was looking forward to going, but it seems like I have to go in to work a little earlier than expected. Anyone going to be out there Sunday? My only day off of the week. You all enjoy yourselfs tomorrow!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom