CSSP - July 15-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will for sure be there if you guys don't mind another diver tagging along. What will everyone be driving and when and where will you be there?

Wish I could...but I'll be in this God-Awful heat in College Station refereeing the Texas 7 on 7 Football tournament. Couldn't pass up the opportunity to make a little bit of money right before we go to Key Largo. Only 2 more weeks!!!

Ya'll have fun!

I'll be at CSSP for my IE on Sunday. I'll probably be tired, but if you tell me were you are I'll come dive with you. I don't know where we will be. There are 22 or so of us, so I doubt we will be hard to miss. I have been told we will be done about 1-2p or so.

I have a new ride. It's a blue Highlander.

TwoBit

Darn, I want to go out there this weekend, but I bet I have to work on Sat. Next weekend is our big Arcadia, MI trip - I'm going to freeze my *** off diving up in Lake Michigan. Just a few degrees colder than Terrell. Hope to get a few neat artifacts from where I'm diving, though. You guys have a great time and I'm looking forward to seeing & meeting everyone soon.

scubabum2:
Darn, I want to go out there this weekend, but I bet I have to work on Sat. Next weekend is our big Arcadia, MI trip - I'm going to freeze my *** off diving up in Lake Michigan. Just a few degrees colder than Terrell. Hope to get a few neat artifacts from where I'm diving, though. You guys have a great time and I'm looking forward to seeing & meeting everyone soon.

Well, if ya DON'T have to work, pleeeeez come out and bring that sassy woman of yours! I'm having withdrawals! Let's see if we can dive in saltless water together... :D

Well, I have to work Saturday at 2 pm. Was wondering what time your all diving in the morning to see if I could get at least one dive in before I leave. If not, I'm off on Sunday. Thanks for letting me tag!

Rotorboy,

I was planning on getting there Saturday morning pretty early. We could possibly do a dive or two Saturday morning if this works for you. Let me know!

I'm gonna try to be there by 10:00. I'm having plumbing issues at home, so it depends on whether the plumber gets it taken care of today or not, but I'm planning on being there, somewhere around the usual area if possible.

The earlier the better! Thing is.....do they rent tanks there? Or is there someplace close to by that I can get them from? Other than that...I look forward to it! Thanks!

They have tanks there, but it's first come, first served...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom